In this short self-paced course, you’ll learn what demographic data is available via Candid and how you can access this data via four different tools:
- Candid profiles on GuideStar
- The Demographics via Candid dashboard
- A downloadable file upon request
- Candid’s free demographic’s API
This course is designed for you to complete in ten minutes or less. Register for free today.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Learning Course
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits”. This email will have instructions on how to create your account in Bridge, Candid’s online learning platform, as well as a link to access your course.
Users may need to enable pop-ups in order to view the course. We recommend using Firefox as your browser. Visit these resources for more information on accessing courses, navigating through a course, and viewing its technical requirements.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment.
- Learn what demographic data is available via Candid
- Preview how you can search in GuideStar to find nonprofit profiles that contain demographic data about the nonprofits’ leader, board, and/or staff
- Get a feel for the reports you can run using the Demographics via Candid Dashboard
- Learn what sort of data you can request in a downloadable file
- Find out how you can use Candid’s free demographics API to integrate data directly into a grants management system
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management