Within one business day of your registration, you should have received an e-mail from our eLearning platform, Bridge. The subject line of the e-mail will be “Welcome! Learning awaits”. This e-mail will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course. If you have not received this e-mail, please check your junk mail folders.
If you did not receive an e-mail, please follow the steps below to access your training in Bridge:
- Go to: https://foundationcenter.bridgeapp.com/login
- Type in your Username (the e-mail address you used to sign up for the training) and Password
If you don't know your password to Bridge:
- Reset your password
- Enter the e-mail account that you used to enroll in the course
- Click "Reset My Password"
- Check your e-mail for instructions on how to reset your password
Once you have created a password, you can log in to Bridge where you can take your course. Your course(s) will be under the "My Learning" tab.
If you continue to have issues signing into your account, please contact us and we can help you out.
Have a question about this topic? Ask us!
Candid's Online Librarian service will answer your questions within two business days.Ask us