Learn how updating your nonprofit’s Candid profile on GuideStar will grow your organization’s online identity and choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization.
During this introductory session, you will learn what your nonprofit’s Candid profile is and how you can earn Seals of Transparency associated with that profile to tell your story, including sharing information about the work you do and the impact it makes. We will also talk about how to collect demographic data for your organization and the benefits of earning a Gold Seal of transparency.
1 CFRE point(s)
- Plan next steps for telling your organization’s story via its Nonprofit Profile.
- Describe how the information in your Nonprofit Profile informs potential donors and funders and powers 200+ charitable sites.
- Explain how earning Seals of Transparency creates opportunities for your organization to be found, grow trust, and share your impact.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff