Produced by Candid
access_time 58 minutes, 28 seconds
In recent years, the interest in sustained collaborations has been increasing slowly among nonprofits and grantmakers alike. With the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the economic downturn, organizations considering mergers has increased from 1 percent to 23 percent, according to a recent survey by La Piana Consulting.
Candid invites you to join a conversation with leaders from SeaChange Captial Partners, La Piana Consulting, and Child Crisis Arizona as we explore the various forms that collaboration can take and address the following key questions:
- Which potential benefits and challenges should organizations evaluate when considering a formal collaboration?
- Why should organizations prioritize their mission when considering a formal collaboration?
- How can grantmakers support collaboration amongst their grantees?
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff