Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
How companies give
Cause related marketing
Matching gifts through employees
Pro-Bono services and employee volunteerism
Why companies give
To take advantage of tax deductions
To advance business objectives
To be good corporate citizens
How to find corporate partners
Key takeaways & Questions
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers