Produced by Candid
access_time 56 minutes, 39 seconds
As COVID-19 continues to pose new challenges, nonprofits are working hard to address the quickly changing needs of the people they serve. But how can you stay in touch with those needs when face-to-face contact is limited? Should you press “Send” on a that survey? How can you keep potential supporters informed?
Candid’s Eva Nico will host Meg VanDeusen of Feedback Labs and Yessica Cancel of the PACE Center for Girls for a discussion on the do’s and don’ts of addressing feedback from your communities during an unfolding crisis. You will receive examples, best practices, and resources to embrace new feedback practices or adapt existing ones for the changing conditions brought-on by COVID-19.
Attendees will also learn how to share their practices with potential supporters via the “How We Listen” section on their GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of listening during an unfolding crisis
- Find resources to adapt your feedback practices to current circumstances
- Learn from the practical experience of fellow nonprofit leaders
- Share your feedback practices via the “How We Listen” section on your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
Access a copy of the handout here: