calendar_today Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
This class is brought to you in partnership with the United Way of Greater Houston and the Bronx Library Center, both members of the Candid Community, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers