Create inclusive workplaces and opportunities for your LGBTQ+ members
calendar_today Thursday, June 29, 2023
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
What is the cost of the closet? Many members of the LGBTQ community experience discrimination in the workplace or lack a sense of belonging. By learning more about the identities, experiences, and culture of the LGBTQ community, employers can more easily understand unconscious bias and use more inclusive language in their interactions with employees and clients.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you have a disability and may require accommodations in order to fully participate, please contact us via [email protected], or you can reach us at (800) 421-8656 (option 3). For more information, please visit our Disability Inclusion page.
Live captioning will be available during this event.
- Identify instances of biased language.
- Employ gender neutral language (including pronoun usage) in common workplace interactions.
- Recognize areas of process improvement for transgender and gender expansive staff and clients.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff