Attract more funding, why adding demographics matter
calendar_today Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Eastern: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Central: 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Mountain: 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Pacific: 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Prospective donors are seeking to actively support nonprofits who demonstrate their commitment to transparency. They look to Candid nonprofit profiles on GuideStar for the information they need to make informed funding decisions, including demographics. Join this webinar on Wednesday, June 21 to learn tips on how to get started with collecting demographics for your nonprofit profile.
Leaders like W.K. Kellogg Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, and Charles Stewart Mott Foundation are leveraging Candid profiles to make sure their money goes where it does the most good.
You will learn:
- Actionable tips and tactics that can help you collect and share organization demographics
- How to optimize your nonprofit’s profile to share information with potential donors and fast-track your funding
.75 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you have a disability and may require accommodations in order to fully participate, please contact us via [email protected], or you can reach us at (800) 421-8656 (option 3). For more information, please visit our Disability Inclusion page.
- Learn how to collect organizational demographics
- Optimize your nonprofit profile and be on the path to earn a Seal of Transparency
- Identify the key information from your profile that donors look for
- Know which details from your profile power Candid’s 200+ charitable partner sites
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs