calendar_today Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This free program is made possible by
Each year, Classy announces fundraising trends to look out for in the coming year. We entered 2021 with the prediction that adaptability would be critical for nonprofits. That sentiment will evolve further into a strategic imperative for organizations in the year to come.
During this webinar, you’ll walk away with insight into key fundraising trends to be aware of and an understanding of how you can capitalize on them in 2022.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
- Discuss the importance of flexible payment options and why having digital wallets like Google Pay and Apple Pay, payment options like Venmo and PayPal, and the option to give in cryptocurrency will enable supporters to donate.
- Prepare for hybrid events as we transition to accommodating both in-person and virtual attendance at events moving forward with tangible tips on how technology will enhance the experience.
- Plan for personalized donor experiences to boost donor engagement and retention with data from donors themselves.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable