Virtual: Introduction to Corporate Giving
calendar_today Thursday, December 2, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:00 am PT
Tulare Public Library
Tulare, CA 93274
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
Tulare Public Library is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers