calendar_today Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Is your organization interested in becoming the nonprofit funding hub for your community? Join this session to discover how Candid’s Funding Information Network, a fee-based partnership, can help your organization support the local nonprofit and small business economy.
Candid’s national network of partners connects nonprofits to the resources they need to thrive in the zip codes of every major city and many points in between. The Funding Information Network program is a nonprofit outreach "in-a-box," enabling organizations to become local nonprofit funding experts.
The program packages highlights:
- Access to our world-class applications Foundation Directory Online, Grants to Individuals, and Foundation Maps*
- Training certification courses, complimentary professional development for staff and, Candid training curriculum*
- Support materials and a dedicated manager to assist your local nonprofit community.
Want to support your nonprofit and small business community as a go-to fundraising resource? Join the network.
*available to Training partners only
- How to join an international network of nonprofit capacity builders
- Learn what Candid applications and resources are included with our two program tiers
- Find out how your organization can be the local nonprofit resource
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff