calendar_today Tuesday, September 21, 2021
access_time 9:30 am - 11:30 am ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers