calendar_today Thursday, January 14, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
If you joined us for part one of this series, you learned about the many uses of new digital technology to reach and expand nonprofit audiences during this challenging time. (And if you missed it, you can watch the recording here).
In part two, we'll learn about the practical ways to use Mixed Reality (the full range of experiences that combine physical reality with digital virtual environments). You'll learn how to make use of new tools to tell your nonprofit’s story and reach your audiences in new ways. Learn about pilot projects and new applications of augmented/virtual reality in Greater Cleveland. It's easier than you think!
- Attendees will see examples of projects that use new VR/AR technologies to advance their mission.
- Attendees will interact with a panel of experts to better understand how digital inclusion technologies can be integrated into their programming.
- Attendees will receive links and resources that will give them models for their own digital inclusion projects
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff