calendar_today Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
To enroll in this event, you will need to join/login to GrantSpace first. It takes just a few minutes, and it's free to do. GuideStar login credentials will not provide access to the GrantSpace site. After enrolling, you will receive two emails: one from Eventbrite confirming your registration and one from Candid Training via GoToWebinar, which includes the link to access the webinar.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought attention to the inadequacies of the U.S. health care, education, and labor systems that adversely affect people of color. Join us to learn from a panel of experts about trends around mental health, race, and COVID-19. The presenters will also share strategies for addressing mental health issues at the individual, institutional, and sector levels, in addition to discussing the below questions:
- How can nonprofit sector leaders address mental health issues from the individual, institutional, and sector levels?
- How can organizations prepare in the mid- and short-term to address mental health issues?
- What can the philanthropic sector do better to support mental health?
- Is there an intersection between race and mental health?
1 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable