calendar_today Thursday, November 14, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This free program is made possible by
During this live, online training, we will provide an extensive overview of the nine competencies that today’s nonprofit leaders need to be successful. We will share a new perspective of the role individual leaders play within their organizations. You will be able to do a self-assessment for both yourself and your colleagues. You will also be able to create an improvement plan to focus your own growth and successfully mentor emerging leaders.
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Identify the specific transformational leadership competencies required for today’s nonprofit CEOs
- Create a personal/professional development plan to enhance your current leadership performance and more effective mentor.
- Assess your current leadership skills and competencies against current best practices
- Evaluate your team’s skills and competencies and develop a comprehensive leadership development and succession plan.
A Special Welcome to:
- Nonprofit CEO’s
- Senior Management
- Aspiring Nonprofit Leaders
- Board Members
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable