Join us to learn practical strategies for better engaging your board in fundraising. In this training, we’ll cover boards’ typical fundraising responsibilities, why some board members may be reluctant to fundraise, and how to overcome these concerns. We will also brainstorm new ways your board members can participate in fundraising activities and will share tips for strengthening your board and aligning on fundraising priorities. Whether you’re an executive director, board member, or development professional, this course will help you plan for your organization to fundraise better as one team.
- Explain the role of your board
- Understand why board members may be reluctant to fundraise and how to overcome these concerns
- Determine ways the board can participate in fundraising activities
- Learn tips for strengthening your fundraising board
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- Fundraising & development staff