Learn why collecting and sharing demographic data matters and how to get started. This course is designed for you to complete in ten minutes or less.
In the course you’ll find:
- An explanation of why collecting and sharing demographic data matters
- Best practices for collecting and sharing demographic data
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process
- Templates to get started quickly
- Links to resources to learn more
Register now to see how you can responsibly and efficiently collect demographic data and share it on your nonprofit’s Candid profile.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Learning Course
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits”. This email will have instructions on how to create your account in Bridge, Candid’s online learning platform, as well as a link to access your course.
Users may need to enable pop-ups in order to view the course. We recommend using Firefox as your browser. Visit these resources for more information on accessing courses, navigating through a course, and viewing its technical requirements.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment.
- Learn why collecting and sharing demographic data matters
- Review recommended processes for collecting and sharing this data responsibly, including addressing privacy concerns
- Find out how to use your nonprofit’s Candid profile to share this data publicly with potential donors and funders
- Identify concrete next steps to get started
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff