Join Candid for a panel discussion with leaders from Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) and Center for Effective Philanthropy as they provide data-driven insights to understand the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on nonprofits in the U.S. and around the world. The presenters will touch upon the following key questions:
- What do their findings tell us about the immediate and long-term impact of the pandemic on nonprofits?
- Based on their findings, how are organizations coping and what new challenges should they anticipate?
- What are some of the opportunities and lessons learned for nonprofit leaders navigating a crisis?
You can begin exploring some of the findings and additional COVID-19 resources on Candid’s pop-up site https://candid.org/explore-issues/coronavirus
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff