Produced by Candid
access_time 1 hour, 32 minutes
Learn how to make your 990 more compelling.
While the Form 990 is a yearly requirement for all nonprofit organizations, it can also be used as a marketing tool. During this session we will be discussing strategies for using your 990 to expand transparency, communicate more effectively, and increase your organization 's credibility and visibility. Remember, the IRS is not the only one viewing your annual filing, potential funders are too.
- Lindsay Nichols, Senior Director of Marketing and Communication, GuideStar
- Marcus Owens, Member, Caplin & Drysdale
- Learn to use your Form 990 as a marketing and communications tool.
- Learn what foundations look for when they view your 990s.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Marketing, communications, external affairs