With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$25 current rate $20.
Learn how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts!
In this course you'll learn the fine art of storytelling, and how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts. We'll share many examples of stories featured on social media, as we demonstrate why storytelling is critical to your organization's success, especially when it comes to fundraising.
In this self-paced course, you'll also learn how to identify audiences for your stories, and strategies for getting your stories out in the world.
This course was created with content from subject matter expert Liz Ngonzi, social entrepreneur, educator, and thought leader.
Length: This self-paced course is estimated to take between 2 -3 hours to complete.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Learning Course
Within one business day of your registration, you will be enrolled in the program and receive an e-mail from our eLearning platform, Bridge. The subject line of the email will be “Welcome”. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
3 CFRE point(s)
- Learn best practices in storytelling
- Effectively craft your stories to improve awareness, fundraising results, volunteer recruitment, and advocacy efforts
- Identify the appropriate audiences, channels, and media for sharing your stories
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Story-Building Template
- Defining Your Audience, Actions, and Timing Worksheet
- Determine the Best Channels for Sharing Stories Worksheet