Everyone loves a powerful and inspiring story, and your donors and potential donors are no exceptions. Of course, each nonprofit has many stories to share. But how can you best feature those stories to connect with your donors in your printed and online materials?
After watching this recorded webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify essential components of great stories
- Find out how to gather them
- Begin to shape them for maximum use in your materials
- Get extra tips on how to use them on the web
This webinar is based on the award-winning book by Dalya Massachi, Writing to Make a Difference: 25 Powerful Techniques to Boost Your Community Impact.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs