With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$25 current rate $20.
More and more nonprofits find themselves struggling to respond to the challenges posed by climbing infrastructure costs. But funding for infrastructure is possible, and, in this recorded webinar, you can learn how to seek support for an infrastructure or capacity-building project at your organization, with guidance this panel of presenters:
- Aliza Mazor of Bikkurim
- Lani Santo, Executive Director of Footsteps
- Michele Giordano, Executive Director of Choices in Childbirth
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Be able to examine your organizations for growth and scaling opportunities
- Identify infrastructure funding opportunities
- Create a compelling case for funding an infrastructure project
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff