Produced by Candid
Distinguished representatives from the philanthropic sector share their thoughts and concerns about the future of philanthropy and respond to audience questions. The discussion topics are as follows:
- Challenges faced by fundraisers dealing with new strategies, funding resources, and a rapidly changing nonprofit financing landscape
- New paths, partners, and methods of philanthropic giving, as well as challenges to effective philanthropy
- How the next generation will give
Leading the discussion will be Stacy Palmer, Editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Patrick Feeley, Chair-elect, Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Joseph Suarez, Head, Community Partnerships and Philanthropy, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Lauren Hasey Maher, Program Manager, National Center for Family Philanthropy
Audience: This program is geared toward grantmakers, grantseekers and nonprofit observers.
This program is supported by the Meyer Foundation.
Can't see the embedded player? Play or download this podcast on Soundcloud.
- All levels of experience