This free program is made possible by
During this video, we will provide an extensive overview of the nine competencies that today’s nonprofit leaders need to have to be successful. Our presenter will share a new perspective on the role individual leaders play within their organizations. You will be able to do a self-assessment for both yourself and your colleagues. You will also be able to create an improvement plan to focus your own growth and successfully mentor emerging leaders.
Upon completion of this video you should be able to:
- Identify the specific transformational leadership competencies required for today’s nonprofit CEOs
- Create a personal/professional development plan to enhance your current leadership performance and a more effective mentor.
- Assess your current leadership skills and competencies against current best practices
- Evaluate your team’s skills and competencies and develop a comprehensive leadership development and succession plan.
A Special Welcome to:
- Nonprofit CEO’s
- Senior Management
- Aspiring Nonprofit Leaders
- Board Members
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
Access a pdf. copy of the presentation here http://bit.ly/Nine-Competencies_Nov14
Use the following bookmarks to jump to sections of the training:
05:16 Introducing the 9 Competencies
06:16 Competency #1: Be a visionary thinker
09:45 Competency #2: Be emotionally intelligent
12:10 Competency #3: Be a relationship builder
17:12 Competency #4: Be an entrepreneur
22:34 Competency #5: Be a philanthropist
24:21 Competency #6: Be a brand promoter
30:21 Competency #7: Be a strategic collaborator
35:00 Competency #8: Be a succession planner
36:43 Competency #9: Be an inspirational motivator
40:07 How do we get started?