With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$25 current rate $20.
Learn how social media ambassadors can add value to your online activities.
In this new online course, we'll show you how social media ambassadors can add value to your online activities, especially as it relates to fundraising.
Social media ambassadors come from inside and outside your organization. In fact, being socially engaged is fast becoming a required skill for social sector leaders.
If your executive director is on social media engaging with funders, policymakers, colleagues, and other stakeholders, that can contribute to building your organization's credibility and reputation. We'll show you how to get there in this course, and also give you a strategy to launch your social media brand ambassadors program to engage external stakeholders. In one or two-person communications departments, mobilizing ambassadors inside and outside of your organization will significantly expand your reach and influence on social media.
Leveraging Leadership for Social Media Success lets you learn at your own pace on your computer or mobile device.
This course was created with content from subject matter expert Beth Kanter, Master Trainer, Speaker, Author, and Blogger.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Learning Course
Within one business day of your registration, you will be enrolled in the program and receive an e-mail from our eLearning platform, Bridge. The subject line of the email will be “Welcome! Learning Awaits”. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
You may also be interested in Social Media for Leaders: Find Your Voice: Offered as a companion to Leveraging Leadership, this course offers numerous tips and strategies to develop and encourage social media engagement for busy executives.
7 CFRE point(s)
- A social media ambassadors plan for staff and board
- Strategies to facilitate adoption of the plan by internal stakeholders
- Draft guidelines for staff and board members' personal use of social media
- Leader's personal brand strategy
- Leader's social media elevator pitch/Twitter profile
- Techniques to identify and recruit social media ambassadors outside of your organization
- Strategy and timeline for ambassadors' continued engagement and involvement
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff