Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization's fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Start thinking about your organization's fundraising strategies! Join us for an optional 30-minute exercise after the in-person class.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff