With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$65 current rate $45.
Take this course to learn what kinds of data Corporate Social Responsibility executives are looking for from their nonprofit partners. Plus, you will learn how to catch a potential partner’s attention through captivating reporting and successful collaboration with your marketing colleagues. Find out what CSR executives say that they are looking for in their nonprofit partners from instructor Maureen Carlson, Chief Strategy Officer of Catalist on your schedule!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the kinds of data that CSR executives are looking for when assessing a nonprofit partner
- Explain data’s importance in proving a nonprofit’s impact to corporate partners
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a strategy for data collection
- Draft a visually-appealing, concise report communicating the data that CSR executives desire
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff