Produced by Candid
access_time 1 hour, 26 minutes
Join Candid’s panel of prominent national and regional arts funders for a lively discussion of how grantmakers are reimagining institutional funding during an ongoing global pandemic and a society-wide racial justice movement. The presenters will discuss their impact through grantmaking and address the following questions:
- How are arts funders taking action in the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and racial injustice?
- How are grantmakers and nonprofits collaborating during today’s crises?
- What have you learned as you’ve pivoted to address these challenges?
- Understand how private arts grantmaking is changing during the COVID-19 and Black Lives Matter era
- See how grantmakers collaborate and change throughout the United States
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
Access a PDF copy of the slides here: http://bit.ly/CurrentChallenges_oct21