With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$35 current rate $25.
Where do you begin when applying for government funding for the first time? In this recorded webinar session, we will show you how to assess and improve your organization’s readiness to add government grants to your fundraising toolbox.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Identify next steps in applying for government funding
- Learn techniques to effectively research prospective funding sources and evaluate your compatibility with a Request for Applications
- Learn how to report your findings to your Executive Director and board
- Walk away with a readiness self-assessment checklist
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers