Gearing up for Giving Season funding with your Nonprofit Profile
Nonprofit profiles power giving data on over 200 charitable sites, including Facebook and AmazonSmile. Updating your profile to earn a Seal of Transparency gives donors the key information they look for, such as your nonprofit’s mission, programs, and results. Your updates also ensure your latest contact details and payment address are shared with our charitable partners. Watch this webinar recording to maximize your fundraising potential and get noticed by millions of potential donors this Giving Season.
In this webinar recording, you will learn:
- The importance of #GivingTuesday, end-of-year Giving Season, and the opportunity it presents to engage potential donors
- How to optimize their Nonprofit Profile to share information with potential donors and fast-track their funding
- How to earn Seals of Transparency
- The top 3 critical updates nonprofits should prioritize before #GivingTuesday
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
Access the handouts mentioned in the recording at https://bit.ly/Nov3GearUp4Giving
Use the following bookmarks to jump to sections of the training:
5:12 What to expect for Giving Season 2021
5:19 What is Giving Season?
6:11 Why does Giving Season matter?
9:20 What do you expect for Giving Season 2021?
11:05 A story about a nonprofit that recently updated their GuideStar profile and received funding
13:35 What would you recommend nonprofits do to prepare for Giving Season?
14:49 Optimize your profile on GuideStar
16:43 Claiming your profile
17:48 Bronze: So you can be found
19:00 Silver: So you can say what you do
20:12 Gold: So you can grow trust
22:42 Top 3 updates before #GivingTuesday
23:00 Key dates
24:48 Tip 1: Check your donation address
24:55 Tip 2: Describe at least one program
25:22 Tip 3: Share your logo and tagline
25:53 Ask us - we're here to help!