Learn the steps that organizations can take to bring in their first dollars and begin to fundraise for their future, including:
- Identify early donor prospects to present your "elevator speech" or case statement.
- Self-assess the readiness of your organization to fundraise
- Recognize key factors to consider when pursuing charitable contributions, earned income, and government funding
- Review the advantages and challenges of each potential funding source.
All parts in Foundation Center's Webinar Series for Nonprofit Startup Organizations:
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups