Are you looking for undergraduate scholarships?
Are you a graduate student seeking doctoral support?
Are you seeking funding for continuing education?
This one-hour session on obtaining financial aid for your studies will dispel some common myths about foundation support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching foundations
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Online resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
- Individual grantseekers