All levels of experience
Learn how updating your Candid Nonprofit Profile will grow your organization’s online identity and share your full story with Candid’s 10 million annual users as well as millions more through our 200+ partner sites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
In this custom training, Candid associates will walk you through every step in claiming your Candid Nonprofit Profile and earning a Platinum Seal of Transparency, Candid’s highest form of recognition.
We work with organizations of all sizes and our training engagements run the spectrum of single-day programs to multi-year projects. Learn more about our custom training options for your organization.
Upon completion of this training, you should be able to:
- Describe how the information from your Candid Nonprofit Profile informs potential donors and funders and powers 200+ charitable sites
- Earn a Bronze Seal of Transparency by sharing basic contact and program information, so your organization can be found
- Earn a Silver Seal of Transparency by providing basic financial information, so you can grow trust
- Earn a Gold Seal of Transparency by describing your long-term goals and strategies, so you can tell others about your work
- Earn a Platinum Seal of Transparency by sharing year-over-year metrics, so you can show the difference you’re making
- Bring your work to life by adding images, videos and social media account links to your Candid Nonprofit Profile
- Celebrate your diversity by adding demographic information about your leader(s), staff, and board
A Special Welcome to:
- Nonprofit Executive Directors
- Program Staff
- Board Members
3 CFRE points