All levels of experience
Access on-demand training:
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$65 current rate $45.
We all want to grow our individual donor base, but where to start?! If you’re interested in learning how to find new individual donors, then join us as we will provide practical strategies for researching prospects who share a passion for your organization’s mission. You will learn techniques for connecting with prospects and keys to managing valuable donor information that will help you make data-driven decisions when locating donors who want to fund your cause. You’ll walk away with inspiration, confidence, and the next steps that you can immediately apply to your fundraising.
This training is made possible thanks to our partnership with the Institute of Philanthropy.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Leverage your network to identify potential qualified donors
- Plan to approach U.S. generation(s) likely to be interested in your cause
- Describe how you can use email, social media, and direct mail to connect with donors likely to be interested in your cause
- Collect potential donors’ information at an event and assess which leads are best
- Justify the use of technology to manage prospect information
- Prioritize next steps for connecting with potential donors
A Special Welcome to:
- Emerging-intermediate fundraising professionals
- advanced fundraising professionals that want to brush up on skills
- volunteer board members