Strong donor relationships are critical to fundraising success at all stages of the development cycle. That’s a fact! Explore eight steps successful fundraisers take to reach and surpass their goals. These steps present proven techniques for connecting with donors, effectively communicating your cause, and cultivating long-term relationships.
This training is made possible thanks to our partnership with Fundraising Academy.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain how selling your cause is a part of fundraising in the social sector
- Make the case for the value of donor relationships for fundraising success
- Assess your circles of influence to identify prospective new donors
- Draft a plan to improve relationships with your existing donors
A Special Welcome to:
- Emerging to Intermediate fundraising professionals
- Advanced fundraising professionals that want to brush up on skills
- Volunteer board members
3 CFRE points