With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$65 current rate $45.
Success in the world of corporate sponsorship requires learning a whole new vocabulary and approach to development; even experienced fundraisers may be at a disadvantage when starting out. In this recorded webinar, you'll benefit from Michael Savino's over twenty years of non-profit experience as he provides tips on selling sponsorship opportunities to companies large and small.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1.25 CFRE point(s)
- Describe the sponsorship equation and mindset of corporate marketing departments
- Apply tips from successful nonprofit sponsorship pitches
- Identify and price your organization's assets
- Build your proposal and make the pitch
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Program directors and staff