Produced by Candid
access_time 56 minutes, 17 seconds
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought attention to the inadequacies of the U.S. health care, education, and labor systems that adversely affect people of color. Join us to learn from a panel of experts about trends around mental health, race, and COVID-19. The presenters will also share strategies for addressing mental health issues at the individual, institutional, and sector levels, in addition to discussing the below questions:
- How can nonprofit sector leaders address mental health issues from the individual, institutional, and sector levels?
- How can organizations prepare in the mid- and short-term to address mental health issues?
- What can the philanthropic sector do better to support mental health?
- Is there an intersection between race and mental health?
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff
Access a copy of the handout here: