calendar_today Wednesday, February 28, 2024
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don't want to miss one of our most popular classes!
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The "do's" and "don'ts" of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
- 30-minute hands-on exercise to develop a proposal outline (in-person classes only)
Looking for sample proposals?
- Our Sample Documents gallery has samples of actual winning proposals recommended by grantmakers.
For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Introduction to Project Budgets.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Parking at the Tech Hive is free and available in the lot to the rear of the building.
- Understand how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation.
- Know how and when to follow up with funders after submitting a proposal.
- Grant writers
- 2-page handout
- Project outline worksheet and sample