calendar_today Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
Learn how updating your nonprofit’s Candid profile on GuideStar will grow your organization’s online identity and choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization.
During this introductory session, you will learn what your nonprofit’s Candid profile is and how you can earn Seals of Transparency associated with that profile to tell your story, including sharing information about the work you do and the impact it makes. We will also talk about how to collect demographic data for your organization and the benefits of earning a Gold Seal of transparency.
Participants who complete the post-session evaluation can receive a PDF copy of the presentation.
Area of Excellence: Fundraising & Resource Development
Registration is required. Please be advised that by registering for this event, unless we hear from you otherwise, we will include you as part of our regular mailing list.
This class is brought to you in partnership with the Arlington Heights Memorial Library and the East Bay Community Foundation, both members of the Candid Community, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
If you have a disability and may require accommodations in order to fully participate, please contact us via [email protected], or you can reach us at (800) 421-8656 (option 3). For more information, please visit our Disability Inclusion page.
Live CART captioning will be available during this event.
- Plan next steps for telling your organization’s story via its Nonprofit Profile.
- Describe how the information in your Nonprofit Profile informs potential donors and funders and powers 200+ charitable sites.
- Explain how earning Seals of Transparency creates opportunities for your organization to be found, grow trust, and share your impact.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups