calendar_today Friday, July 28, 2023
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm ET
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, Zoom Webinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 48 hours before an event’s start time.
This class is brought to you in partnership with the Bronx Library Center, a member of the Candid Community, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers