Introduction to corporate giving
calendar_today Wednesday, June 21, 2023
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PT
View more dates, formats, locations
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
The Philanthropy Institute is presented by the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance (TVNPA) and Las Positas College (LPC), which is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
This class is one of a series being offered through June 2023, which include:
- Is Starting a Nonprofit Right for You? Jan 11, 2023
- Introduction to Finding Grants Feb 15, 2023
- Introduction to FDO Mar 15, 2023
- Introduction to Proposal Writing Apr 5, 2023
- Introduction to Project Budgets May 17, 2023
- Introduction to Corporate Giving Jun 21, 2023
Register here: https://tvnpa.org/programs/the-philanthropy-institute-2023/
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers