calendar_today Wednesday, June 21, 2023
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PT
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
The Philanthropy Institute is presented by the Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance (TVNPA) and Las Positas College (LPC), which is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
This class is one of a series being offered through June 2023, which include:
- Is Starting a Nonprofit Right for You? Jan 11, 2023
- Introduction to Finding Grants Feb 15, 2023
- Introduction to FDO Mar 15, 2023
- Introduction to Proposal Writing Apr 5, 2023
- Introduction to Project Budgets May 17, 2023
- Introduction to Corporate Giving Jun 21, 2023
Register here: https://tvnpa.org/programs/the-philanthropy-institute-2023/
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers