calendar_today Wednesday, February 1, 2023
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Looking for grants for your nonprofit? Come learn how to maximize your use of Foundation Directory, the most comprehensive prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 265,000+ grantmaker profiles.
You will learn how to search for grantmakers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve. This session will be useful for both new and seasoned users of the Foundation Directory.
This training is hosted by the Westport Library in Westport, CT, and is a free regional training for Connecticut nonprofit organizations.
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grantmakers in Foundation Directory
- Research potential grantmakers using a project-based search in Foundation Directory
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using Foundation Directory
- Identify the options for accessing Foundation Directory
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers