calendar_today Wednesday, November 2, 2022
access_time 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm ET
Looking for grants for your nonprofit?
Come learn how to use Foundation Directory, the most comprehensive prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 239,000+ grantmaker profiles. You will learn how to search for grantmakers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve.
NOTE: This class is for nonprofit organizations looking for funding. It is not geared to individuals seeking grants. We recommend you take our free one-hour course, Introduction to Finding Grants, before attending.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Explain what Foundation Directory is
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grantmakers in Foundation Directory
- Research potential grantmakers using a project-based search in Foundation Directory
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using Foundation Directory
- Identify the options for accessing Foundation Directory
- Access resources for getting help with Foundation Directory
This class will be delivered by our Funding Information Network partner, Lorain Public Library.
The class will be held both in-person and virtually. Choose your preference at registration.
- All levels of experience