calendar_today Tuesday, November 1, 2022
access_time 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm ET
David Holmes, Network Engagement Manager at Candid, will explain how updating your Candid Nonprofit Profile will grow your organization’s online identity and share your full story with Candid’s 10 million annual users as well as millions more through our 200+ partner sites, including Amazon Smile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
Virtual -This program will be online; please include your email in your registration so we can send you the link before the event. The meeting link will be emailed to you 30 minutes before the program.
This class will be offered virtually. By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform the instructor(s) if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Learn how to explain how Candid profiles increase transparency in the social sector.
- Communicate your nonprofit’s impact using your Candid profile .
- Identify next steps for updating your nonprofit’s Candid profile.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff