Introduction to Corporate Giving
calendar_today Thursday, September 8, 2022
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PT
View more dates, formats, locations
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
This class is brought to you in partnership with San Francisco Public Library, which is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers