calendar_today Thursday, June 30, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This webinar is for development and outward-facing staff who initiate or manage relationships within the individuals’ donor category.
You will learn how to create powerful and inspiring communication sequences, energize fundraising committees, and generate more funding from the prospect base you already have. We will discuss innovative processes and perspectives that can help grow your funding, including effective ways to increase prospect conversion rates. In addition, we’ll cover how to expand your access points and the traffic that goes through them.
We will also demonstrate how to sort your prospects effectively, determine all the resources that are available, and where to find the hidden gems in your prospect pool.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you have a disability and may require accommodations in order to fully participate, please contact us via [email protected], or you can reach us at (800) 421-8656 (option 3). For more information, please visit our Disability Inclusion page.
Live CART captioning will be available during this event.
- Create intentional communication sequences to sort and assess prospects
- Evaluate your current access points and double your prospect traffic
- Develop and systematize your conversion program to reliably increase revenue each year
- Assess your current donor cultivation model and optimize it for success
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs