calendar_today Thursday, May 19, 2022
access_time 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Looking for grants for your nonprofit?
Come learn how to use Foundation Directory, the most comprehensive prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 239,000+ grantmaker profiles. You will learn how to search for grantmakers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve.
NOTE: This class is for nonprofit organizations looking for funding. It is not geared to individuals seeking grants. We recommend you take our free one-hour course, Introduction to Finding Grants, before attending.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Explain what Foundation Directory is
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grantmakers in Foundation Directory
- Research potential grantmakers using a project-based search in Foundation Directory
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using Foundation Directory
- Identify the options for accessing Foundation Directory
- Access resources for getting help with Foundation Directory
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
Brooklyn Public Library is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.