calendar_today Thursday, April 28, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Organizations from all over the world have used digital techniques as the catalyst to build or harness the energy of existing movements. In doing so, they have helped to bring about the change they want to see. Greenpeace, the ACLU, and countless political campaigns have applied movement building techniques to their digital mobilization successes, and we can learn a lot from them. This webinar will explain the theory behind mobilization and movement building, as well as how it applies to charities and campaign groups. Paul de Gregorio will give examples of how organizations have activated this thinking to drive successful public engagement that grows email lists, campaigning that raises more money, and fundraising activities, that help organizations achieve their campaigning goals.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you would like to request live communication access real-time translation (CART) captioning or other accommodations for a webinar, please send your request, including the name and date of the webinar, to [email protected]. We ask that accommodation requests be sent at least 2 weeks before an event’s start time.
- Understand the theory and practice of digital mobilization.
- Determine if the mobilization model is appropriate for your organization.
- Identify the factors critical to the success of digital mobilization at your organization.
- Understand how a digital mobilization model can lead to email list growth, as well as fundraising and campaigning success.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable