calendar_today Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Grantmaking is hard, but it’s even harder when you aren’t engaging the voices of people with lived experience. In this webinar, authors Ben Wrobel and Meg Massey will provide tangible examples of participatory grantmaking in practice and share wisdom from their book, Letting Go: How Philanthropists and Impact Investors Can Do More Good by Giving Up Control. They will discuss how funders can begin their journey to shifting power, as well as how this powerful philosophy can be applied to today’s urgent challenges, from climate change to public health.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training. Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
If you have a disability and may require accommodations in order to fully participate, please contact us via [email protected], or you can reach us at (800) 421-8656 (option 3). For more information, please visit our Disability Inclusion page.
- Compare and contrast different approaches to participatory grantmaking
- Recognize opportunities to utilize participatory approaches in your own grantmaking
- Influence others in your organization to explore participatory practices
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable